Friday, December 23, 2011

A Merry Christmas

I continue to lack blogging willpower, but at least now I have the excuse that I am home for Christmas. I have been working full time at the Mackinac Center and have effectively embarrased myself with my ineptitude for both phones and mail. Ok, I am exaggerating, I really like mail, but it's nice to feel sorry for oneself occasionally. I still like databases. We are friends.

I am skiing this weekend, not that anyone really reads this anymore and would wonder where I was because I never post anyway, though I did get a comment last post, that was nice ;) Stealing popular friend's blog traffic is a win. I wish anyone reading these words a very Merry Christmas. Peace on earth, goodwill to men. Our Savior is born!

9 comments:

RJ said...

So jealous of the skiing! (I forget, have you skied before?)
Have an awesome Christmas, Shelli-jelly!

The Girl with the Moon Tattoo said...

haha...skiing is cold...and cool.

Anonymous said...

Still stulking- and you thought nobody reads you anymore?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

golden triangle tour

Egypt said...

thank you

friv juegos said...

What you can do, and everything has its rationality. Because all that we may see, as well as the rationality of logic.

friv juegos said...

you can keep and what we want to do, you realize what you love and you can. What can make a meaningful Christmas period.