Sunday, September 20, 2009

WIPEOUT!!!
















Student Senate hosted a campus event which involved dividing us into teams and taking on a series of challenges. It was a lot of fun. Events included balance beaming while being assaulted by water balloons, hulahoop passing, tug of war over a pit of wet flour, a five legged race, water balloon volleyball and a tie breaker involving a pool filled with koolaid.

Of course after the games were done, the boys had to dunk each other into the pool - boys will be boys. :)

2 comments:

Technoprairie said...

These are all great pictures, but where are the pictures of you staying up until 1:30 am studying? or finishing that paper you put off until the last minute?

Not that I've had any experience in these things. I've just heard such things exist in college, you know.

(Though I do pride myself on never pulling an all nighter. I got close - 4 am - but never all night.

Cammra_girl said...

:) Homework has not been too stressful, I have been working really hard and am now a week ahead of where I need to be. Papers are more last minute though, to be sure, and when I am typing like a maniac, I have no hands to hold the camera!When I was studying at 1:30 last week I was too focused to think about it. :) Don't worry, they do exist!Unlike some have come to believe, I am here to learn. School is not just some cover up for having fun.